Thursday 25 February 2010

J. Lo Talks About Being Dropped From Her Label


To each of you six people still interested in Jennifer Lopez's quickly tanking music career, you can sleep easy tonight!!
After rumors made the rounds on the net that her seventh studio album Love? was canned after the diva and her label, Sony Epic Records parted ways, J Lo finally decided to clear everything up.


"I am making this statement to put an end to any confusion in regards to my next album, titled Love. I have belonged to the Sony family since the beginning of my career as a singer and together we've had great success. I have fulfilled my contractual responsibilities with Sony/Epic up to this point, and we have both reached friendly terms about my departure from the label. I'm also happy to say that we've found a new home for my album Love? and that it is slated for release in the summer of 2010."


Wow, someone actually picked up her album!!
We were worried that she going to take the Heidi Montag route and release that shiz herself!!
Because it worked so well for Franken-tittays!!
Bwa ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment