Tuesday 6 April 2010

Blimey! Don't get on the wrong side of Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow might always look happy and smiley (except in this photo we found – tee hee), but she’s definitely a lady who can hold a grudge. The actress admitted to British Vogue that she can be “mean” and “harbour revenge”. Ooer. “Oh yes, I can be mean,” she says. “I can cave in to gossip. I can ice people out and I can definitely harbour revenge. In fact, I'm having a situation right now with a friend where I'm feeling pretty angry.” She doesn’t say who it is, but when asked what she thinks about Madonna not working with her personal trainer Tracy Anderson anymore, Gwynnie admits, “Yeah, it's good that she doesn't train Madonna any more. It was too much. She [Madge] keeps people waiting - it takes up your whole day.” Cat noise. She is quick to add that revenge is “corrosive” and that she doesn’t condone it. Come on, Gwyn – we know what women are like because we are one..

No comments:

Post a Comment