Tuesday 6 April 2010

Zoe labelled a lesbian as child!!!

ZOE SALDANA is not bothered by gay rumours because she's been labelled a lesbian since she was a child.

And unkind adults even told her grandmother of their suspicions.
The Avatar star, who is in a long-term relationship with actor KEITH BRITTON, says she is not shocked when people assume she is gay because she has a "masculine energy."
"If you want to punish me, send me to get a manicure or dress me in a skirt or shorts, and I would die," she told Siempre Mujer magazine.
"But if you dress me in jeans and a button-down blouse, I feel very sexy, feminine and powerful.
"People have sometimes told my grandmother, 'Your granddaughter has a bit of lesbianism in her.'
"It's that my sisters and I spent all our time among men (growing up).
"We were very popular with them. Our way of thinking is very masculine."
The stunning actress looks far from manly to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment