Wednesday 7 April 2010

Jennifer Love Hewitt's Boyfriend Bed Shock

Jennifer Love Hewitt claims she once caught a former boyfriend in bed with another girl.
The unlucky-in-love actress has been cheated on several times in her life, but the worst moment was when she walked on her ex romping with a girl she knew.
Jennifer told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show yesterday (06.04.10): "It's brutal. Once I found out on television and that was awesome. And then another time I found them together... and that was, woooo! That was not good."
"It's brutal. Once I found out on television and that was awesome. And then another time I found them together... and that was, woooo! That was not good."
Despite having her heartbroken a number of times, the 31-year-old star insists she is still on good terms with her most recent ex Jamie Kennedy, who she separated from last month after a year of dating.
Jennifer claims her 'Ghost Whisperer' co-star taught her a lot about how men think and act and helped her revise some of her romantic ideals.
The brunette beauty - who has written a self-help book on relationships entitled 'The Day I Shot Cupid' - added: "We are sort of opposites - I am sort of this gushy hopeless romantic and he is sort of this realist. So, he really taught me how to look at the reality of things like love whereas I had my head in the clouds before. He very much taught me some things and he taught me a lot about men and what they think."

No comments:

Post a Comment