Thursday 8 April 2010

Whitney Houston brands drug rumours 'ridiculous'

Singer dismisses reports she's relapsed

Whitney Houston has rubbished claims she is using drugs.
The singer postponed the first four shows of her European tour, sparking speculation she'd relapsed.
But Whitney, who was married to Bobby Brown, has branded the reports 'ridiculous'.
‘I just don't respond,' she says. ‘I don't even read it.'
Whitney was hospitalised in Paris for an upper respiratory infection earlier this week.
She had to cancel a concert in the city as well as gigs in Manchester and Glasgow.
The tour will resume on 13 April in Birmingham and the postponed dates have been rescheduled.
‘I'm feeling great,' Whitney, 46, tells People. ‘I'm just ready to move on and continue my world tour...
'My health is terrific. This is the time I get a lot of allergies... 

‘I'm doing what I love to do, which is singing. The best part is seeing all of my fans around the world.'

No comments:

Post a Comment