Tuesday 6 April 2010

Is Dannii Minogue addicted to pregnancy...or just chocolate?



One of the great things about pregnancy – obviously the greatest being that you get a cute baby at the end of it – are the weird and wonderful cravings. Not only do you want more food, but you’re totally allowed to eat as much as you like and nobody will dare tell you otherwise. Dannii Minogue has discovered that she loves being pregnant so much that she feels "addicted" – and we suspect her self-confessed chocolate cravings have a lot to do with it. “I thought it [pregnancy] was absolutely going to freak me out,” Dannii told Who magazine. “But I am loving it! I’ve become much more relaxed about myself and my body. I’ve been giving in to cravings for anything in my path that’s dessert or chocolate.” Good for her, we say! Did any of you get any unusual cravings while you were expecting?

No comments:

Post a Comment